Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

PB270202

This is the view outside my window this morning.

Thanksgiving didn't quite turn out the way I had anticipated. My family who were coming from Australia to spend the holidays with us had their trip cancelled thanks to Qantas.  What a total stinker.  And we didn't want to chance driving across the Pass to get to Seattle because of the crazy amount of snow we were getting so I never made it to the half marathon I was planning to run in Seattle.  Double stinker.

But despite the disappointments there is a lot to be grateful for...

Running in the snow...(with these awesome snow traction thingies)

PB250195

Snowman making...

PB270208

And the lazy man's approach to sledding.....who needs a hill when you have a 4 -wheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments