Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

IMG_0396

I'm not really one for looking back.  I don't spend too much time reviewing or rehashing things that have happened.
Live, learn, move on.
 I'm more of a now person or a tomorrow person...Not a yesterday person. Which is why I blog....so I can keep some kind of family record.  I don't scrapbbook.  I hardly ever even print photos out anymore.  So this blog allows me to capture today and happily move on to tomorrow.
Today is a big day though. The last time we will ever see 2010.  It has been a great year for our little family.  We completed our first year of homeschooling, we travelled, we met new friends and spent time with some old ones.  On a personal note, I fell in love with triathlon.  I ran over 800 miles (nearly 1,300km) and biked about the same number of miles.
But even though 2010 has been great I'm already eagerly anticipating 2011. I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the NewYear.
Happy NewYear everyone....see you in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. As I type here I can hear Phil talking to you on the phone.
    Enjoy your NYE tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Melville family. I hope 2011 is a year full of positive memories and adventures. Smiles & hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! So glad that 2010 was good to your family! I hope the same for this new year. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Comments