Sunday, January 29, 2012

Loving What You Do.

IMG_4318

"I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I do know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will NOT ask, How many good things have you done in your life? Rather he will ask, How much LOVE did you put into what you did?"
 Mother Teresa  


LOVE what you do.

What ever you choose...put LOVE into it.

Your kids, your marriage, your job, your hobbies, even your chores ...EVERYTHING

This morning I opened up my email to find Day 1 of my Boise 70.3 training plan on Workout Log. 

And I peed a little.

IMG_4419

This training is a lot more structured than I'm used to.   Every workout has a specific purpose. There is no more..."just run for 40 mins" -  now its about HR zones, cadence targets, drills and time trials. It's right about now I'm glad I hired a coach.  There is so much "stuff" that I just don't have to think about.  The only thing I have to worry about is scheduling it and making sure I can fit it all in.  Which of course I will. I am a little A-type you know :-)

So flippin' excited.

Loving it already.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you.

    Training plans like those tend to freak me out - too much structure. What if I want to just go for a run without worrying about pace and heart rate and tempo?

    Of course, right about now, I could use a coach telling me what to do just so I'll get up and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa!!! You make me laugh! ;)

    Truly, I cannot imagine training for something like a half iron or IM without a coach. There truly is so much to think about and so much that is unknown.

    I know you will do amazing at this schedule (ya know, cause of that whole Type A business) AND because you really do pour LOVE into everything you do.

    I can't wait to get a peek at your plan just so I can feel better about how easy my workouts are in comparison. ;)

    So excited for you!!

    Off topic, Mother Teresa blows my mind constantly.

    ReplyDelete

Comments