Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday S t i l l -ness

I have been quite remiss the last few days...neglecting my blogging in an effort to get on top of preparations for the holidays. I did get a few things squared away...I ordered my christmas cards, started my Christmas shopping, did some baking, put some finishing touches to some handmade knitted gifts and submitted a painting to an art competition. Also this week my daughter was performing in the Missoula Childrens' Theater production of Hansel and Gretel so there were a lot of trips to and from rehearsals and then performances. By Sunday I was starting to feel a little like a whirling dervish.
So I had to stop....and just enjoy the peace and s t i l l -ness of Sunday.


IMG_3371

10 comments:

  1. Love your sunset image - it looks similar to our sunset that we had tonight. But I guess it should!! Ha!! You had a really busy weekend. I was a bum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunset looks like one from my parents' backyard in Pennsylvania! I love the squishy costume, and the beautiful blanket from last post. I have one in my queue that I can't wait to do, though I'm intimidated at how long a big project could take! It's so wonderful that you guys have a family night. That's something I strive for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a beautiful sunset like that, I am sure the peace was easy to enjoy even if it were only shot. You daughter looks cute in her costume. My daughter does dancing had has her end of year performance coming up. I am not looking forward to dress rehearsals and concert day which is two - 3 hour performances shows on the one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a gorgeous sunset. I haven't seen one like that in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those photos! That sunset is spectacular!

    And I'm feeling the same . . . I don't think it will slow down around here until next week. *sigh* I'm going to have to figure out how to apply the brakes, BEFORE I lose my balance. lol

    Sounds like you've got a handle on things though.

    If I don't chat with you before Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful celebration of thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lot of fun in your life right now...never to busy for a sunrise shot...and an actress, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. or sunset? something beautiful involving the sun...;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shot of your daughter. Great costume! These are indeed busy days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sunset. I miss those (we had great sunsets in Arizona).

    ReplyDelete

Comments