Thursday, January 27, 2011

Balance

IMG_0553

I like my life being full without it overflowing.

I like to have projects and activities without them being hectic and rushed.

I like to fit a lot in but I also love my down time.

In short I like Balance.

When there is Balance everyone is happy.

This week our lives have been busy mixed with quiet....just the way I like it.

Matt working on putting closets into the kids bedrooms in the new part of the house

Hmm...thinking....

IMG_0559

Utilizing some of his MASSIVE tool collection....

IMG_0560

Kids skyping their cousins in Australia under the supervision of George and Martha.

IMG_0537

2 comments:

  1. One of the many things I love about you is your SANE and BALANCED approach to life. :)

    I love the shot of Matt thinking. I've got a similar shot of Ken thinking in our old master bath reno project. ;) Those two are peas in a pod.

    Glad to see George and Martha are helping to keep an eye on the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balance to one's life is crucial. If the balance is out of whack, then life is, too. Love the shot of your hubby thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Comments