Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolutions



I'm not telling.
I made a list of resolutions but I have decided to keep them to myself.
Weird huh!
But there is a little logic mixed in with the crazy. You see, I am a list maker and follower. Sometimes to the point that it completely stifles my spontaneity. I think putting my resolutions"out there" may make me a slave to them.  It may cause me to overlook other opportunities that may come may way and worse I might just feel like I'm going through the motions....doing things just so I can tick them off my list.

Do you sense I have list issues.....you could be right.

I am prepared to share the contents of my list if I do actually tick any of them off....Oh wait....number one on my list was:

1 - Take a Polar Bear Plunge.

Check....did that yesterday. See, I can share.

Anyway...my friend Michelle has made an awesome list of 111 things she wants to do in 2011. So skip on over there if you want to see a person without "list issues".

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up. This is one issue that we don't share. I've decided I NEED the list to actually make anything happen this year. ;)

    I am looking forward to the year long REVEALING of your list. Gives me something to look forward to while I'm slaving away working on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments