Thursday, October 9, 2008

Brotherly Love


Inevitably, if you have boys, you will know that physical contact between them seems to be as natural as breathing. My boys like to wrestle with each other and their Dad and it seems almost impossible at times for them to touch each other and not end up with their limbs entwined, rolling around on the floor in fits of giggles. So it should have come as no surprise to me really when they asked me to take their picture recently. I knew I had a small window of opportunity before the scene above turned into the one below...I guess that is just brotherly love!

3 comments:

  1. cute! you're totally getting the black & white conversion down. :) I love when pictures catch kids being themselves. those boys of yours...sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two girls and one boy. They still wrestle like crazy. It's not fun until someone gets hurt!

    Happy LT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Aren't they just the cutest boys! Mischief written all over them. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments