Saturday, October 4, 2008

CED Project 2008

Here is my first contribution to the CED2008 project. The challenge was created by a wonderful artist named Leah Piken Kolidas to encourage us to engage creatively in our everyday lives. Ok, so it is October and I'm only just getting started but better late than never!
Being creative every day seems like an enormous task but when you really think about it, there are so many little tasks you do during the day that are creative....planting a garden or baking a cake (unless of course it is one of my cakes in which case its more like a natural disaster.)
Yesterday I donated some of the wall tattoos I make to a local preschool to brighten up their classroom and add a bit of interest to their bland white walls. Its amazing how a little splash of color can make a difference. The teacher, Jayne loved the tattoos. Hopefully the kids will enjoy the new additions to their classroom too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments