Monday, July 6, 2009

Macro Mondays

IMG_6784

My eye always seems to be drawn to the minutae of nature. The wonderous magnificence that is in every flower, bug and droplet of water. I never get tired of seeing the world through the lens of my camera. It is such tangible evidence of God and his handiwork. And so to look upon it, to recognise the complexity of the design and the simplicity of the beauty seems is like a real connection to God Himself. The creation is an echo of the Creator.

IMG_6788

So to recognise my place in the world and my appreciation of it I am going to start a weekly post on Mondays to share the beauty I see every day. In the small things.

4 comments:

  1. dragonflies are always so hard for me to catch. love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did you get that dragonfly to stay put?
    Beautiful shots and beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pics. Donna!! know doubt you will be a professional photographer soon, is there no end to your talents! I'm jealous.
    btw, I hve a new "do" i'll let ya know what the husband thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I wanna join in on Macro Monday. Problem is I am NOWHERE near as talented as you are.
    I'll have to ponder that dilemma.

    ReplyDelete

Comments