Sunday, July 26, 2009

MM-4

IMG_7413

My blog friend Elizabeth sent me an email last week with this link to an amazing set of pictures. Of course seeing them inspired me to try it myself. The kids were enthusiastic helpers...however after several hours of bubble blowing and bursting I came to the sad conclusion that my camera just isn't fast enough to capture the action. This is as good as we could get. Hmmmm...might be time to think about upgrading my camera. I'm sure my hubby will be overjoyed by that!

IMG_7621

IMG_7622

1 comment:

  1. Had to take a moment out of my family reunion weekend to tell you those pics are GREAT! And soooo much better than the ones I tried to get. You did very well! Especially since you have such a "bad" camera. Ha, ha!
    Now I want to know how many photos did it take for you to get those two good ones?

    ReplyDelete

Comments