Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014; 1/52

I like do-overs.
 Fresh starts.
That is where I am at on the first day of 2014.
No big resolutions here.
But I  do think I will take a leaf out of the book of those brilliant muppet things over at  Sesame Street and dedicate 2014 to the letter "F"
Family, friends, fitness, fun.
Seems like a good place to start a new year.
And with that a pledge....that hopefully I can keep up.....to blog once a week and take a photo everyday.  So by the time I get to the end of this year I will have some kind of record of our journey in 2014.



Getting ready for the NY with friends


Kids wrapped up in a pretty serious game of something



Man cave discussions



Happy new year - mountain time because it was too hard to stay awake  until midnight west coast time,. Well at least for the adults.