Saturday, March 28, 2009

One Among Many

IMG_3749

The HS conference was GREAT. I was amazed to see so many like minded families attending. I would have to say there were hundreds of families. And the main thing that I noticed that although they were all doing the HS thing EVERYONE did it differently. That's actually heartening to know that there isn't one way to HS. Everyone does what is best for them.
Its was really reassuring to see so many people that have come to the smae conclusion as we have about their child's education. At the conference I was made aware of a new much smaller Catholic co-op starting up in my area that sounds just like my speed. some of the co-op members invited me to come for a visit so I'll definitely be doing that. It's nice to have options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments